Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 4- Little Lady Loc Lover journey...head scarf drama 12/31/14

Not much going on with Lani Loves' locs.
She's still loving her style, just a little less styled at this point...Lol...she's a little rough on a hair-do, but loves to be cute?!!! Sounds like a oxymoron too me! Lol!!!


So...I'm thinking about how many other little Lady Loc Lovers struggle with this? You know...not wanting to tie up your locs at night, not sleeping on a satin pillow case, getting all type of lint in locs, not moisturizing locs daily, the list goes on & on with annoyances associated with locs. So, let's talk about the #1 concern of ours. #1- tying up Lani loves locs every night!!! And keeping the scarf on!!!

Of course, little lady doesn't realize how important just simply tying up her locs can cut back on the amount of lint that gets trapped in her locs & also maintain moisture through out the night. I try to stay on her to tie her hair up at night by herself, but in the morning, I see it just wasn't as important to her. So, I just give her the 411 of the importance of tying her hair up for the millionth time. Lol. I know I sound like a recorder to her because she already knows this information. I'm determined to drill it in! Any suggestions on how to better handle this task? She is almost 10 & me doing it for her every night is not always possible because of my work schedule.

S.O.S.momma in distress!!! Lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment